Monday 3 November 2008

Update

My Latest Writing News:

  1. Inside Realms is now at full sale status at Amazon.com
  2. Chronicles of the Undead should be published (at least at Lulu.com) within the next 2-3 weeks. You can check out a teaser trailer at my YouTube Channel
  3. Both books now have their own Squidoo lens: Inside Realms; Chronicles of the Undead
  4. I wrote a fictional character interview with one of the individuals in Chronicles of the Undead: An Interview with my Vampire (Character)
  5. I'm on Twitter
  6. I've got a Facebook Fan Page
  7. There's a new contest running at my website to win an ebook copy of Chronicles of the Undead. Check it out at my Contest Page for details and to see the winners of the "Write me a poem" contest.

1 comment:

Mayra Calvani said...

Hi there,

I watched your trailer... creepy!

I also enjoyed your fictional vampire interview! LOL Henri sounds like a fascinating character.

Mayra

Subscribe Now:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monthly Pageviews