Saturday 11 January 2014

Join the Bloody Valentine Blog Hop 2014



Again this year, on February 14th,  I'll be hosting a darkly delightful, blood dripping, Valentine's Day blog hop where it's down with the idea of candy and flowers. For one day writers and bloggers will dispense with the sappy romance, and show you the bad side of love. 

We will be celebrating heartbreak, love gone wrong, romantic mayhem and tragedy, hopefully with that little splash of humour and blood.  On the Bloody Valentine Blog Hop you will find out what happens when the rose petals die, the candy melts, and lovers are looking for payback.

All you have to do if you like to to be one of our bloggers, is scroll on down to the bottom of this blog to the Bloody Valentine Blog Hop list, click the "add your link" button and sign up.
Then on Valentine's Day you simply post your story, poem or views on the bad side of love, adding a list of participating bloggers or a link back here to this blog. You can also add the lovely logo seen on this post if you wish.

So, join the fun and mark it on your calendar!   

14 comments:

Angela Yuriko Smith said...

How exciting! I'm not one for romance, but all the roses and wine do set the scene for some picturesque horrors! xox

A. F. Stewart said...

You should get more blood than wine with this hop. Ans my character of Balthazar (from Killers and Demons) will be making a return appearance for the hop, with wine and blood.

L.G. Keltner said...

I always love a good story of love gone wrong. I'm in!

A. F. Stewart said...

Excellent, looking forward to your participation.

Unknown said...

I would love to be a part of the bloody Valentine day hop! Can I bring some bloodwine to the event? My characters truly enjoy a great bottle of zin bloodwine. Keeps them from snacking on the readers ;)

A. F. Stewart said...

Would love to have you, especially if you're bringing bloodwine. The signup link is below.

Unknown said...

I can't wait! I usually write paranormal and fantasy romance. It was fun writing something without the happily ever after just for the hop. While I dispensed with the blood, Conner Davis will never play rip-and-skip heart-breaker again!~J. Annas Walker

A. F. Stewart said...

It won't be long now.

PamBrittain.blogspot.com said...

Reminds me of a story I wrote about two zombies sharing a brain, all in the name of love. I haven't figured out good blogging, so probably won't participate, but I love your creativity.

A. F. Stewart said...

If you have time though, you should check out some of the blogs on the day. Lots of talented writers taking part.

Anonymous said...

DEFINITELY count me in. I've got a brand new Valentine's Day collection BAD VALENTINES 2 - six of the weirdest love stories I could think of.

I'm stoked.

A. F. Stewart said...

Wonderful, it's great to have you on board.

Backcover Promotions said...

We would love to be involved with this project =)

A. F. Stewart said...

Be happy to have you.

Subscribe Now:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monthly Pageviews